Tregonwell House has seven bedrooms: four doubles, two twins and one superior room with a superking size bed.
All our bedrooms have a digital TV, a hairdryer and hospitality tray. All our rooms have en suite shower rooms. There are ironing facilities for guests’ use.
- Twin/double en-suite rooms - from £75 per night
- Superking en-suite room - from £80 per night
Stay in May Special
Book a double or twin room direct for £60.00 a room per night B&B.
Minimum of 4 nights and subject to availability. Please ring for further details.
In order to avoid disturbing other guests we respectfully request guests to register by 9.00pm unless by prior arrangement when booking.
For your comfort and safety, Tregonwell House is a totally non smoking guesthouse, and we regret that we are unable to accept children under 12 years old and pets.
Our award winning Somerset breakfast is an experience not to be missed. You can choose from a selection of delicious fresh local produce accompanied by our homemade healthy items. We are very happy to cater for any dietary needs with prior notification upon booking.
You can help yourself to:
- Freshly squeezed fruit juice, cereal and homemade muesli
- Homemade yoghurt, seasonal fresh fruit and compotes
- Porridge freshly made on request
From the kitchen, we cook to order:
- Unsmoked local bacon
- Oven baked local pork sausage
- Buttered fresh mushrooms
- Grilled tomato and baked beans
- Free range eggs cooked just how you like them
- Vegetarian quorn sausages are available on request
- Daily specials are on the blackboard every morning
Lighter Options Include:
- Dippy free range eggs and soldiers
- Variety of fresh bakery goods
- Toasted homemade bread with Brendon Hills preserves
We also serve pots of English tea and cafetieres of coffee; and a selection of fruit, herbal and Miles teas.
We do not provide an evening meal, as Minehead has a wide range of restaurants, pubs and cafes to suit all tastes and budgets, all within a short walk from Tregonwell House.