COVID-19/Coronavirus Update - 25th June 2020
Andy & Sue are looking forward to once again being able to welcome guests to Tregonwell House and are currently preparing to open for business on 4th July in line with Government guidelines.
The Coronavirus has had a huge impact on all our lives & has had a profound effect on the way we have to live and work. To reduce the risk from the virus to our guests we have had to make some changes to how we operate. These will be constantly monitored, reviewed & updated as more information becomes available.
The following measures will be implemented:
- Check in – we can greet you in the car park to check you in weather permitting or via text or phone
- As well as our usual thorough cleaning regime, we will be sanitising rooms
- Rooms will be left empty for 24 hours after guests have checked out
- Daily housekeeping will be limited
- Social distancing within Tregonwell House – we only have 4 of our 7 rooms available, breakfast will be only 2 tables maximum per service
- Breakfast will need to be pre-ordered & time booked for 2 separate breakfast services
- Hand sanitiser will be available in public areas
- Regular sanitising of touch points
- Enquiries during your visit by text or phone
We do not want our guests’ stay to be compromised in quality, safety, service or value for money. We hope in these uncertain times that we can continue to provide all our guests with a lovely break away in this wonderful area of the South West.
Although we cannot offer a shake of a hand to welcome you or a hug on departure, please rest assured that the warmest welcome still awaits you when you arrive at Tregonwell House.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us either by phone or e-mail.
Sue & Andy