COVID-19/Coronavirus Update - 25th September 2020
Andy & Sue are delighted to be open again and are now taking bookings for the rest of year and 2021. Please call directly on 01643 709287 or book directly on the website.
The Coronavirus has had a huge impact on all our lives & has had a profound effect on the way we have to live and work. To reduce the risk from the virus to our guests we have had to make some changes to how we operate. These will be constantly monitored, reviewed & updated as more information becomes available.
The following measures will be implemented:
- Check in – please park in our car park and come to the front door
- Face coverings are to be worn in all public areas
- Rooms will be deep cleaned between guest departures and arrivals
- Daily housekeeping will be limited
- Social distancing within Tregonwell House – we are not running at 100% occupancy and breakfast in the dining room will be at pre arranged times
- Breakfast will need to be pre-ordered the evening before
- Hand sanitiser will be available in public areas
- Regular sanitising of touch points
- Enquiries during your visit by text or phone
We do not want our guests’ stay to be compromised in quality, safety, service or value for money. We hope in these uncertain times that we can continue to provide all our guests with a lovely break away in this wonderful area of the South West.
Although we cannot offer a shake of a hand to welcome you or a hug on departure, please rest assured that the warmest welcome still awaits you when you arrive at Tregonwell House.
Should you have any questions or concerns please contact us either by phone or e-mail.
Sue & Andy